- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine flour and salt and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer blend butter until light and fluffy. Mix in sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well followed by Nutella and stir until mixture is creamy. Stir in flour mixture.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square brownie pan and bake for 30-37 minutes. Cool pan on wire rack.
Watch the video to see how easy these are to whip up and enjoy!