Who doesn’t love a soft and chewy brownie? It is the perfect little 2 inch square snack to fulfill any chocolate craving. The only problem is, its hard to eat just one.
You know when you make a fresh batch of brownies and they are sitting in that brownie pan, you cut that first little square. You leave the knife in the pan and you come back and cut a little more. Before you know it a huge chunk of brownie has disappeared. I think we are all guilty of being a brownie thief.
If you are a ooey, gooey, chocolate brownie lover and have never tried Nutella Brownies before you need to try this one. You may, just may have found a new love in brownies like I have in this recipe. These are so simple to make, and simply delicious.
If you haven’t tried Nutella in a brownie before, try this recipe and let me know what you think. I made these and I didn’t even tell people they were made with Nutella (until later of course) and they didn’t know.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine flour and salt and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer blend butter until light and fluffy. Mix in sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well followed by Nutella and stir until mixture is creamy. Stir in flour mixture.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square brownie pan and bake for 30-37 minutes. Cool pan on wire rack.
Watch the video to see how easy these are to whip up and enjoy!