It is the seventh of the month, you know what that means? Crazy Cooking Challenge Day! This month the Crazy Cooking Challenge is featuring my favorite, Chocolate Chip Cookies. Let me say that one more time; Chocolate Chip Cookies!
|Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
|The perfect chocolate chip cookie dough. Dig in!
|Ready to pop in the oven. Ten more minutes until the ultimate chocolate chip cookie is ready.
|Ready to eat!|
- 2 sticks melted butter, cooled
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2¾ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 11oz package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer mix sugars in to melted butter. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add in flour, baking soda, and salt and stir until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Make 1 tablespoon size balls and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
|Enjoy a bite with a tall glass of cold milk!|