|Lightly beaten eggs and pumpkin puree and mix.|
|Add in dry ingredients.|
|Followed by shredded carrots and coconut flakes. Pour in to lined cupcake tin and bake.|
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs at room temperature and lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin puree
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 - 4 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- Frosting note- start with 4 cups of confectioners sugar. If the consistency is still runny, add more confectioners sugar to thicken the frosting more.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda and set aside.
- In a medium bowl blend eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin puree. Add in flour mixture until well combined followed by shredded carrots and coconut flakes.
- Pour in to lined cupcake tins ? full. Bake for 18-20 minutes until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Using an electric mixer combined cream cheese, butter and pumpkin until creamy. Slowly add in confectioners sugar until all combined.
- Frost as desired.