- 11 ounce box of vanilla wafer cookies broken in to finely chopped crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners sugar plus 1/2 cup for dusting
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup light or dark rum
- 1/3 cup Karo light or dark corn syrup
In a large bowl stir together vanilla wafer crumbs, chopped pecans, 1 cup confectioners sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder.
Stir in rum and corn syrup until blended.
Shape in to 1 inch balls and roll in confectioners sugar.
Store in a tightly covered container.