[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”XY4Mdhuy” upload-date=”2018-07-06T02:38:21.000Z” name=”RUM BALLS” description=”An easy, no-bake recipe for a holiday favorite – Rum Balls! It wouldn’t be the holidays without them!”]
- 11 ounce box of vanilla wafer cookies broken in to finely chopped crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners sugar plus 1/2 cup for dusting
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup light or dark rum
- 1/3 cup Karo light or dark corn syrup
In a large bowl stir together vanilla wafer crumbs, chopped pecans, 1 cup confectioners sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder.
Stir in rum and corn syrup until blended.
Shape in to 1 inch balls and roll in confectioners sugar.
Store in a tightly covered container.