- 1 11 oz package of Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Dough tube
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup arugula pesto recipe below
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup prosciutto chopped (about 2-3 slices)
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cup baby arugula leaves
- Dash of fresh ground black pepper
- Arugula Pesto
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped or shelled walnuts or pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic 1-2 cloves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out dough to a 11"x14" on a greased dark or non-stick baking sheet. Sprinkle bottom of dough with cornmeal and bake crust in a preheated oven for about 5 minutes.
Add balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan over medium low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until liquid reduces in half, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Spread pesto on crust. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella, chopped prosciutto, sun dried tomatoes. Crumble goat cheese on top and sprinkle with a freshly ground black pepper.
Bake in oven for an additional 8-10 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Let cool slightly. Top with baby arugula leaves and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
In a food processor combined arugula leaves, Parmesan cheese, walnuts and garlic and chop until combined and arugula leaves are chopped. With food processor running, stream in olive oil until creamy.