- 1 (1 lb. 2 oz.) package Golden Oreos
- 6 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup chunky no sugar added applesauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 (4 ounce each) white chocolate baking bar
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper and set aside.
- Break up cookies and place in food processor. Pulse on highest speed until cookies are finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl and mix with cream cheese, applesauce, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined.
- Roll into tablespoon size balls and place on baking sheet. Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes until firm.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler or microwave. Stir in remaining 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Let melted chocolate cool slightly and roll balls in chocolate. Place back on wax paper. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Place in refrigerator until chocolate hardens.
Adapted from Christine's Kitchen Chronicles