Who can pass up pizza for breakfast? Especially when it is made with crumbly sausage topped with hash browns, eggs and cheese on a flaky crescent roll crust. Not only is this the perfect pizza for breakfast or brunch, it is easy to make too.
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 8 ounce refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook and crumble sausage. Drain any grease and set aside.
- Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on a lightly greased 10 inch round pizza pan with points facing the center. Press over the bottom to form a crust and press seams together. Spoon sausage over crust and sprinkle with hash browns and cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour over cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Adapted from Taste of Home Best Holiday Recipes