Not to sound like that popular infomerical but I love set it and forget it meals. We live in a busy world. From work, kids and other commitments let’s face it, twenty four hours in a day is not enough. Finding time to prepare dinner for the family after a long day can sometimes be hard. If you have a few minutes in the morning before heading out the door you can let dinner cook while you are out for the day. You can come home to a warm dinner ready with just a crock pot and a few ingredients.
- 18 oz. can Progresso Creamy Portabella Mushroom Recipe Starters
- 1 cup sour cream (regular or light)
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooked egg noodles or rice for serving
- Add Progresso Creamy Portabella Mushroom Recipe Starters and sour cream to slow cooker and stir until combined. Add in chicken, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and mix with mushroom mixer.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve over warm egg noodles or rice.