Slow cooked pulled pork simmered in an Asian Ginger Baking Sauce and served with Creamy Teriyaki Slaw for a delicious meal to enjoy any night of the week.
Pulled pork is a family favorite. I often serve it for football parties or get togethers since everyone loves a good pulled pork sandwich.
I especially love creating a meal that combines fresh ingredients with ready-to-go sauces that can create a dish that has layers of flavor. Kraft has created a line of Recipe Makers that include nine different products including Chicken Bruschetta Pasta and Tex-Mex Chicken Fajitas. I am in love with these! Each box includes two complementary sauces. You just need a few fresh ingredients to create one delicious meal. Each one includes two additional recipes, but these sauces have such versatility you can create your own dish.
This Slow Cooker Asian Pulled Pork was used with the Kraft Recipe Makers Asian Fish Tacos. The Asian Ginger Baking Sauce and the Creamy Teriyaki Finishing Sauce which are included with the Asian Fish Tacos are amazing in this dish. The tender pork is full of flavor. Mr. Mother Thyme, who loves his pulled pork, has raved about this. I have made this recipe a few times, and there are never any leftovers. You can even serve the pork over rice and sprinkle with some green onions. The pulled pork is so tender and juicy. It is topped with a Creamy Teriyaki Slaw which is the perfect compliment to this meal. What would pulled pork be without cole slaw, right?
With Kraft Recipe Makers, you can stick with one of the yummy recipes included or you can have fun and be creative. The Asian Fish Tacos also includes recipes for Baked Teriyaki Fish and Asian Almond Salmon, for a variety of chef quality meals made right in your own kitchen any night of the week that your entire family will love.
What you need
Kraft Recipe Makers Asian Fish Tacos
Cole slaw mix
Check out my video to see how fun and easy it is to create this dish.
What’s your favorite go-to family recipe? Or, what would you create with Kraft Recipe Makers?
Comment below for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
b) Pin an image on Pinterest that either (i) is your favorite two-sauce dish or (ii) is from one of the Promotion’s participating blog posts, including exactly the following unique term in the Description field: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that pin in a comment on this post
c) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
d) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
e) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.
Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/9/13 – 10/27/13.
- 1 box Kraft Recipe Makers Asian Fish Tacos
- 3 pound pork shoulder
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 16 ounce bag cole slaw
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons sesame seeds, optional
- Buns for serving
- Place pork in slow cooker. Pour Kraft Recipe Makers Asian Ginger Baking Sauce over pork and turn to coat. Cook on low for 8 hours until pork is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and set on a platter to cool.
- In a small bowl stir 1/4 cup of liquid from slow cooker with corn starch until dissolved. Stir mixture back into remaining liquid.
- When pork is cool to touch shred using the back of two forks. Stir back into slow cooker and toss with sauce.
- Cook for 15 minutes longer until sauce thickens.
- To make Creamy Teriyaki Slaw, place cole slaw mix, cilantro and green onions in a medium bowl. Pour in Kraft Recipe Makers Creamy Teriyaki Finishing Sauce and toss to coat. Stir in sesame seeds if desired. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To assemble, place desired amount of pork on roll. Top with slaw and serve.
Pork is also great served over rice and topped with chopped green onions.