An easy No-Bake Apple Cider Cheesecake that only takes minutes to whip up and is simply delicious!
There is nothing better than fresh apple cider in the fall. On a beautiful fall day, I love to enjoy a glass while playing outside with the kids. And on a cool night, sipping a cup of hot apple cider is a great way to end the day.
I was enjoying a cup of hot apple cider one night shortly after I shared my No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake that I came up with this recipe. I had some packets of Spiced Apple Cider drink mix on hand from my Caramel Apple Cider Snickerdoodles, and I thought it would great in a creamy cheesecake.
Don’t get me wrong, I love to bake cheesecakes but when time is tight or you need to make a quick dessert, a no-bake cheesecake is a great alternative. You only need 7 ingredients to make this, yes 7. Hello easy! I like to use cool whip for my no-bake cheesecakes. It adds a great creamy texture to it. To serve, I like to top the cheesecake with apple pie filling or even drizzle with caramel sauce. This is an easy dessert to make for whatever the occasion may be.
- Make apple cider cheesecake filling and layer it in a parfait with graham cracker crumbs, apple pie filling and/or granola.
- Make a graham crust in a 8″ square baking pan. Top with filling and let set. Cut into squares for cheesecake bars.
- Place apple cider cheesecake filling in thawed phyllo cups for one bite desserts. Great for holiday entertaining.
- Place graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of pretty serving glasses. Top with filling and let set in the refrigerator for a few hours. Top with cool whip for single serve desserts.
What you need
Spiced apple cider drink mix packets
Ready made graham cracker pie crust
Step one: Beat cream cheese until smooth.
Step two: Stir in sugar, spiced apple cider drink mix packets, cinnamon and vanilla extract until blended. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 (.74 ounce) packets Spiced Apple Cider drink mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 9 inch ready made graham cracker pie crust
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in sugar, spiced apple cider drink mix packets, cinnamon and vanilla extract until blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or overnight until set.
- Serve chilled.