Everything you love about Jalapeño Popper Dip mixed with shredded chicken to create one tasty dip!
I’m crazy about dips.
I love to make them for snacks, parties, or just while kicking back watching football. Lately I have been enjoyed sharing some of my favorite game day dips with you like my Crab and Artichoke Dip and BBQ Chicken Dip. This Jalapeño Popper Chicken Dip is everything you love about Jalapeño Popper Dip with the addition of chicken. Serve it alongside baquette slices, for a dip that will vanish in seconds.
With the holidays around the corner, this dip is great to make for all your holiday gatherings. And if you are heading to one, bring this Jalapeño Popper Chicken Dip and you’ll be the hit of the party. It is so easy to make. You can use leftover chicken you may have on hand, or what I always like to do is to pop a few seasoned chicken breasts in the oven and bake them for about 40 minutes. Once the chicken is cool to touch I shred it up and whip up the rest of the dip.
This creamy dip will quickly become one of your favorites. It is not too hot or spicy and has great flavor with just a little kick that blends nicely in this creamy mixture to create one tasty dip!
What you need
Can of diced green chilies
Can of diced jalapeños
- 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 packages (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesean cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned jalapeños, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Baguette, tortilla chips or crackers for serving
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Spread in a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm.
If you don't have cooked chicken on hand, you can place 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts on a foil lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes until cooked thoroughly. Remove and let sit until cool to touch. Shred with a fork.