Impress your friends and family with this simple and delicious recipe for Italian-Style Baked Eggs. Serve with a salad and a warm loaf of Italian Bread, great for dipping!
It’s Eggland’s Best National Egg Month!
I don’t know what I would do without my eggs in the morning. Scrambled, poached, fried or hard boiled, I love them. I like to add veggies and cheese into my scrambled eggs. Even a little dollop of pesto mixed in is delicious!
Eggland’s Best eggs are a nutritional way to start the day. And eggs are not just for breakfast. They are a key ingredient in many recipes. From baking your favorite batch of cookies, to a creamy Hollandaise Sauce, eggs play a egg roll in the kitchen from breakfast to dessert.
My picky little eaters love eggs too! The cutest part is they love to make them with me. My kids will stand on their little kitchen stools and help whisk the eggs. I love knowing that my kiddos are enjoying a nutritional meal when I use Eggland’s Best eggs over the ordinary eggs. Eggland’s Best eggs are fresher and they just taste better. Compared to ordinary eggs, when you crack open an Eggland’s Best egg, you have four times more Vitamin D, more than double the omega-3s, ten times more vitamin E and 25% less saturated fat.
As a busy mom, I make sure I am providing my family with healthy and nutritious foods. I have using Eggland’s Best eggs for years. They have been featured in Parade magazine as Product of the Year and Prevention magazine as one of their Cleanest Packaged Foods.
Recently one of my favorite ways to use eggs are in these Italian-Style Baked Eggs. I could eat this everyday. Being on a low carb diet and a lover of Italian food, this has become a favorite of mine, plus it is so, so simple! It makes a great dinner along with a salad and a loaf of warm Italian bread, great for dipping!
Enter the Eggland’s Best “Your Best Recipe” Contest!
Eggland’s Best is accepting original recipes through July 31, 2014. There are fantastic prizes up for grabs including the Grand Prize of $10,000 and a year supply of Eggland’s Best. Additional winners will be selected an will receive $1,000 and a six-month supply of Eggland’s Best.
Click HERE for additional details and to enter the contest!
My friends at Eggland’s Best are giving away a $25.00 Visa Gift Card and 2 Eggland’s Best coupons to one lucky MT reader. Click on the entry form below to enter for your chance to win. Open to U.S. residents only.
Thank you Eggland’s Best for sponsoring the giveaway!
Stay connected with Eggland’s Best —
- Eggland’s Best Website: http://bit.ly/zSp1Fu
- Eggland’s Best Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/WUT330
- Eggland’s Best Twitter page: http://bit.ly/Ze6Ksi
- Eggland’s Best Pinterest page: http://bit.ly/JGUBsj
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 6 large Eggland's Best Eggs
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour jar of marinara sauce into a large oven safe skillet, pie plate or shallow baking dish.
- Crack eggs on top of marinara spacing them a few inches apart,
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until eggs are white and yolks are tender.
- Top with fresh basil and season with salt and
Disclosure: I was compensated for my review, but all opinions are my own.