S’mores Bark is everything you love about S’mores all mixed into one tasty summertime treat. No campfire needed!
My love for Dove® Dark Chocolate goes way back.
Dove® Dark Chocolate is Mr. Mother Thyme’s favorite. If I ever need to score brownie points with him, I just need to give him a bag of Dove® Dark Chocolate and he’s a happy hubby.
When I make candy goodie bags or jars for the holidays I love to include Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each individually wrapped piece of rich chocolate is a little bite of heaven.
We spend many weekends during the summer camping. My kids love when Mr. Mother Thyme gets a campfire going so they can start toasting marshmallows and making S’mores!
Toasted Marshmallows + Dove® Dark Chocolates + Keebler Graham Crackers = One irresistible S’more!
No campfire? No problem! You can easily make S’mores right in your oven. Simply preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line your desired amount of Keebler Honey Grahams on a parchment lined baking sheet. Top each graham with 2 pieces of unwrapped Dove® Dark Chocolates and a large marshmallow cut in half. Bake for about 4-5 minutes until marshmallows begin to puff. Remove from oven and carefully top with remaining Keebler Honey Graham and gently press down. Allow to cool for a few minutes and dig in!
If you want to enjoy S’mores without messy hands, try S’mores Bark. It’s easy and makes a great treat for all your summer entertaining. Simply melt 2 bags of Dove® Dark Chocolate in your microwave or double boiler. Pour the chocolate on a large parchment lined baking sheet and spread evenly, creating about 8×12 inch rectangle. A silicone liner works best. Warm up marshmallow fluff and dollop it in the chocolate. Using the back of a butter knife swirl the marshmallow fluff into the chocolate. Sprinkle the top with Keebler Honey Grahams pieces. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours until it hardens, then break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
S’mores Bark is a fun way to enjoy a summer favorite, especially when it uses Dove® Dark Chocolates.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Unwrap chocolates and place in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted and creamy.
- Pour chocolate on parchment lined baking sheet and spread evenly making a 8x12 inch rectangle.
- Heat marshmallow fluff in the microwave at 50% power in 10 second intervals until easy to stir. Dollop fluff on top of chocolate. Using the back of butter knife, gently swirl marshmallow fluff in chocolate.
- Sprinkle top with graham cracker pieces.
- Place in the refrigerator for a few hours until harden. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Disclaimer: Compensation was provided by Dove® Dark Chocolate via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Dove® or MomTrends.