An easy recipe for Maple-Orange Glazed Salmon perfect served over rice and ready to serve in about 15 minutes.
To say I’m obsessed with this Maple-Orange Glazed Salmon is an understatement. In one week I made it three times. I just love it! Not only is it simple to make but it’s so incredibly tasty. I love it alone but I also have enjoyed it topped with chopped mango.
The glaze is made with three simple ingredients, pure maple syrup, orange zest and paprika, that’s it. Sounds pretty basic but all together and baked on the salmon it is amazing. I also like to reserve a little bit of the glaze to drizzle after the salmon is cooked. I love to garnish this tender and juicy salmon with freshly chopped herbs like thyme or rosemary but it’s just as good without it too.
This is great grilled on cedar planks, but for me I usually like to bake it in the oven for a quick and delicious meal. While the salmon is baking I’ll boil a bag of 10 minute rice and steam some veggies for a complete meal ready in minutes.
Follow me on Instagram to see what’s cooking and get a sneak peek of upcoming recipes.
More salmon favorites
- 4 (6 ounce each) skinless salmon fillets
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix maple syrup, orange zest and paprika until combined.
- Reserve a few tablespoons of the glaze.
- Season salmon with a little salt and pepper.
- Brush each fillet with the glaze and place on baking sheet.
- Bake salmon for 12-15 minutes until salmon is pink and flaky.
- Drizzle salmon with reserved glaze and serve immediately.