Sponsored post by Lunchbox
I love a good burger! I always like to try fun and unique burgers but sometimes I’m just in the mood for a simple, classic, all-American juicy burger.
Burgers are on my dinner menu every week, usually on the weekends when we are camping. If it was up to my kids they could probably eat a burger every night. During the summer I love to toss them on the grill and during the colder months they are just as good cooked indoors in the broiler or even on the stove.
Instead of always making the same old same old burgers ever week I like to try new burger recipes. Recently I made the Best Ever Juicy Burger. These babies are so good. My family devoured them. If you love a good burger you definitely need to try these and enter the Albertsons-Safeway and Best Foods Juicy Burger Sweepstakes for a chance to win $5,000 in cool prizes!
How do you like to build your burger?
Through August 21st Albertsons-Safeway and Best Foods want to know how you like to build your own favorite burger for a chance to win over $5,000 in awesome prizes!
GRAND PRIZE (1 winner): Sponsored-selected outdoor BBQ grill, grill set, cooler + a $500 Albertsons-Safeway Gift Card
FIRST PRIZE (4 winners): One $500 Albertsons-Safeway Gift Card
SECOND PRIZE (5 winners): One $100 Albertsons-Safeway Gift Card
THIRD PRIZE (50 winners): One $20 Albertsons-Safeway Gift Card
How to enter!
There are a two ways to enter for a chance to WIN!
- Click HERE to visit Best Foods and enter the sweepstakes for one (1)entry.
- Click HERE to visit Best Foods and build your own Juicy Burger creation for ten (10) extra chances to WIN!
Sweepstakes ends August 21st so enter for your chance to win today!
Are you ready to sink you teeth into the Best Ever Juicy Burger? With just a few simple ingredients you can easily whip these burgers up for dinner tonight. Once you try them you may never want to make burgers any other way again.
- ½ cup Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef [or ground turkey]
- 8 hamburger buns
- COMBINE Mayonnaise, bread crumbs and Soup Mix in bowl.
- MIX mayonnaise mixture into ground beef; shape into 8 patties.
- GRILL or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns.