This post is sponsored by Unilever
The one thing I love about hosting Thanksgiving is the leftovers. I always give a little for everyone to take home but my refrigerator is still full of turkey, stuffing, you name it. I don’t think I could fit another thing in my refrigerator yet. If you are like me and ready to make some room in your refrigerator then put your Thanksgiving leftovers to good use and try this yummy Thanksgiving Turkey Casserole.
I have been looking forward to trying this Turkey Casserole for awhile. It was worth the wait! It’s everything you love about Thanksgiving layered into one delicious casserole. And if you have leftovers on hand like me, it’s a great way to use up those leftovers for a yummy and easy meal and make some room in your refrigerator too!
Love Your Leftovers
The holidays are full of love, laughter and lots and lots of food. Albertsons/Safeway understands you spend a lot of time and money preparing for those big meals, and that it’s important to make the most of every meal. Save on Best Foods/Hellmann’s at Albertsons and Safeway, your one stop shop for all the ingredients to make the creamiest leftover turkey casserole. Check your weekly ad starting on November 16th for details. Check your weekly ad for savings on Thanksgiving favorites when you buy Best Foods® Mayonnaise.
Love Your Leftovers Instagram Sweepstakes
Share your Thanksgiving leftovers on Instagram for a chanced to win a Love Your Leftovers Prize Pack! Simply snap a picture of your Thanksgiving leftovers and post to Instagram using hashtag #LYLSweepstakes for your chance to win!
• (1) Lenox Federal Gold Dinnerware Collection Set (Includes 6 Place Settings; 5 pieces per setting)
1st Place Prize
• (1) Kitchen Aid Mixer
• (1) $100.00 Safeway or Albertsons Gift Card
2nd Place Prize
• (1) Victorinox Swiss Army 3 Piece Cheese Knife Set
• (1) Madera Cheese Board with Glass Dome Set
• (1) $150.00 Safeway or Albertsons Gift Card
47 Other Winners
• (1) Large French Vanilla (Best Seller) Yankee Candle
• (1) $50.00 Safeway or Albertsons Gift Card
Click HERE for Love Your Leftovers Sweepstakes Official Rules.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag #motherthyme with the Mother Thyme recipes you make. I love to see what everyone is cooking!
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey about 1 lb.
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
Original recipe from Hellmann's®
Disclosure – This is a sponsored post. I received compensation from Unilever in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.