Fire up the grill for these tasty Asian Chicken Burgers topped with crunchy cucumbers and radishes and a dollop of creamy sauce. All these ingredients can be easily found at your nearest Stop & Shop!
Who’s ready for the 4th of July? It’s all about celebrating the U.S.A. and the red, white and blue with backyard BBQ’s with family and friends, parades, sparklers and of course fireworks! Whether you’re hosting a 4th of July party or just looking for some new burgers to try this summer these delicious Asian Chicken Burgers are a must try! They are amazing! These juicy, gourmet-style chicken burgers are loaded with flavor and topped with cucumbers and radishes for some added flavor and crunch and a dollop of creamy sauce. This is truly one tasty burger! The best part you can easily grab all the ingredients to make these Asian Chicken Burgers are your nearest Stop & Shop!
You can find the recipe for Asian Chicken Burger along with many other tasty burgers like Chesapeake Crab Burger which is next on my list to try along with Sweet ‘n’ Southern Burger, Firecracker Burgers on the Stop & Shop Savory Recipe Center. If you’re in a burger rut these Asian Chicken Burgers will not disappoint. I love a good burger and I was impressed on how delicious these are! These gourmet-style burgers are easy and affordable to make right at home thanks to Stop & Shop! They can easily be grilled or even cooked in a skillet on the stove. Serve with a crunchy Asian Slaw on the side for a complete meal everyone will love!
Stop & Shop makes it easy to plan and prepare all your summer and 4th of July menus with their Stop & Shop Recipe Center. There are a ton of great recipes from appetizers to side dishes and of course dessert like delicious looking Summer Berry Tiramisu that are easy to prepare.
What you need from Stop & Shop to make these Asian Chicken Burgers
- fresh mint leaves
- green onions
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- a few radishes
- a few tablespoons sesame seeds
- fresh cilantro
- 1 pound ground chicken (ground turkey works too!)
- 4 crusty sandwich rolls
These burgers are ready from grill (or stove) to table in about 20 minutes and you can even make the patties ahead of time. I made these in the morning before my day gets crazy. I like to put wax paper in between each patty so they don’t stick together. Before I’m ready to cook or grill them I let them sit out for about 15-20 minutes. Pop them on a hot grill or skillet and cook for about 8 minutes per side until cooked thoroughly. I also like to spray my grill grates or skillet generously with cooking spray to avoid sticking. These Asian Chicken Burgers would be super cute as sliders too. Just make smaller patties and grab some slider buns. Perfect for a 4th of July or summer picnic!
If you’re a meal planner like I am and anxious to try some new burgers you need to add these Asian Chicken Burgers to your dinner menu soon! You can easily grab the ingredients to whip up these tasty and affordable burgers at your nearest Stop & Shop to make summertime cooking a breeze! Once you try these you’ll want to make them again and again!
Get more Stop & Shop 4th of July burger inspiration following hashtag #burgertour + @stopandshop !
- 6 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 8 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions
- ½ head iceberg lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 6 radishes
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 lime
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- 4 crusty rolls
- Chop mint leaves, cilantro, green onions and shred lettuce and set aside.
- Slice cucumber and radishes into quarter slices.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and toast sesame seeds for about 3 minutes until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Zest and juice the lime.
- Mix the ground meat with the sesame seeds, half the mint, half the cilantro and half the green onions along with cornstarch and lime zest. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Using wet hands, form the meat mixture into 4 patties.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the remaining green onions. Add lime juice and season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the grill or skillet. Cook the chicken burgers for 6 to 8 minutes per side until cooked thoroughly.
- Pile chopped lettuce on bottom half of bun. Top with a burger, cucumber, radish, lime mayonnaise and remaining herbs.