These soft and chewy Apple Cider Rice Krispie Treats is everything you love about rice krispie treats mixed with apple cider mix for an easy and tasty treat!
If you’re looking for some fun and easy fall treats to whip up this season you’ll want to add these soft and chewy Apple Cider Rice Krispie Treats to your list. They’re everything you love about rice krispie treats mixed with apple cider drink mix that adds a ton of flavor in every bite!
My kids love my rice krispie treats but lately have been asking for me to make these and I don’t blame them, they’re really good and the best part is that they’re so easy too!
I always like making rice krispie treats for parties. Not only do the kids love them but the adults love them too. What’s not to love about rice krispie treats, right? They’re a soft and chewy snack everyone loves!
These Apple Cider Rice Krispie Treats are a fun fall snack perfect for any fall gathering or Halloween party. You just may want to make a double batch because these tasty little treats never last long!
More apple cider favorites
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag (10 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 2 packets (.74 ounce each) spiced apple cider instant drink mix
- 6 cups rice krispies
- Spray a 8x12 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-low heat.
- Reserve 1½ cups marshmallows and pour the remaining marshmallows into melted butter.
- Stir constantly until marshmallows are almost melted then stir in apple cider drink mix packets.
- Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies and remaining marshmallows and gently stir until coated with melted marshmallow mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepare baking dish.
- Spray hands with cooking spray and press mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.