This simple and delicious Maple Pecan Baked Brie will become a holiday favorite!
I love baked brie, especially during the holidays. It makes a delicious appetizer that everyone loves! Seriously who can resist a bite of warm and creamy brie?
I have a few of my favorite go-to recipes for baked brie. One of my favorites is my Baked Brie with Pears and Walnuts that I featured a few years ago. It’s SO easy and it’s a hit every time I make it! Another favorite is this Maple Pecan Baked Brie. It’s inspired by my love for the Caramel Pecan topping from Wegmans. If you’ve ever had it before you know it’s incredible! I could literally eat just the topping alone but top it over baked brie and it’s amazing!
The Caramel Pecan topping from Wegmans also includes dried apples. I’ve decided to keep mine simple with just pecans and it couldn’t be any easier to make! While the brie is warming in the oven you need to whip together the topping which takes just a few minutes. Once the brie is nice and warm add the topping and your done! Simple as that! This will become your easy go-to appetizer you’ll make all season long!
- 1 round (8 ounce) brie
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnnamon
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place brie in a small baking dish or pie plate and bake for about 15-20 minutes until warm.
- Meanwhile add sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon to a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves and mixture just begins boil.
- Immediately remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture over brie and serve warm.