Get into the Halloween spirit with this fun and festive Mummy Cookie Pizza that all the little monsters will love!
I’ve always loved Halloween but this year I’m totally into it. My kids are super excited too! They’re six now so gone are the days when mommy has fun choosing what they are going to be. Since they’re twins I had fun when they were younger dressing them up. When they were 2ish I did Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. They were too cute! This year my son is being a Minecraft and my daughter a black cat since she is obsessed with cats!
Not only do I have the house decked out for Halloween I love making Halloween treats for the kiddos too. This easy Mummy Cookie Pizza is a fun idea for a Halloween party or maybe as a little treat for a Halloween family movie night. Not only do the kids love to eat this but they love to help make it too! It’s a fun little treat for everyone to make and of course eat!
This cookie pizza couldn’t be any easier to make thanks to a pouch of sugar cookie mix, store bought frosting and of course some candy eyes that you can find at any craft store. You can literally whip this up in no time for your next spooktacular party! Just be careful because this cookie pizza has eyes on you!
If you love Halloween ideas as much as I do be sure to follow me on Facebook and Pinterest where I’ve been sharing and pinning some of my favorite ideas!
More spooktacular recipes!
- 1 pouch (17.5) sugar cookie mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 container (16 ounces) white frosting
- 1 package candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together cookie mix, egg and butter until combined.
- Spray a 14 inch pizza pan with cooking spray and press cookie dough evenly on pan.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until edges begin to brown.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Once cool place half the frosting in a piping bag fitted with Wilton tip 104 and set aside.
- Place remaining frosting in the microwave for about 20 seconds until frosting is pourable but not hot.
- Pour frosting over cookie and spread evenly.
- Press eyes in pairs all over cookie.
- Pipe frosting back and forth over cookie.
- Add more eyes if needed in any empty spots.
- Slice and serve.
If you don't want to use store bought cookie mix check out my recipe for cookie pizza HERE!