The post is sponsored by The Quaker Oats Company, but all opinions are my own.
An easy recipe for Baked Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal made with Quaker® Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats and topped with a cream cheese glaze.
Who can resist a warm cinnamon roll loaded with a sweet cinnamon filling and topped with a thick cream cheese glaze? I can’t! I have a weakness for a good cinnamon roll especially the cinnamon filling! It’s so good!
A few years ago I shared a recipe for Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal and ever since it’s been crazy popular! It’s a warm bowl of oatmeal topped with a cinnamon roll filling and even a cream cheese glaze. It tastes like a cinnamon roll made with oatmeal in every bite. It’s irresistible! No wonder why it’s so popular because it’s one tasty bowl of oatmeal!
I’ve had this idea in mind for a long time to recreate my Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal but in a baked version which is great for the upcoming holiday season! What I love about this Baked Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal is it generously serves about 8 people so it’s great for the holidays!
If you’ve never had baked oatmeal before you’re in for a real treat. My kids love this and think it tastes like cake! The baked oatmeal itself is delicious and makes a delicious morning treat but this Baked Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal is topped with a yummy cream cheese glaze that will make it hard to resist!
Bring the love of Quaker® to your home this holiday season with this Baked Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal. As a loved, trusted and nourishing morning brand that has been a staple in America’s cupboards for almost 140 years, Quaker has been providing wholesome products that deliver the ideal morning start to help families prepare for the day ahead. It’s a pantry staple in my kitchen and a brand I’ve trusted and used for years.
Impress your house guests this holiday season with this delicious Baked Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal. It’s so good and will become a recipe you’ll enjoy year round!
- Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups Quaker® Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups lowfat milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 ounce light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 5 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the center and add in milk, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir all ingredients together until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake on the center rack for 35-40 minutes until set and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- While oatmeal is baking prepare the glaze below.
- Cream Cheese Glaze
- In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, milk and confectioners sugar.
- Drizzle cream cheese glaze over warm baked oatmeal.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired and serve warm.