This easy No-Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie is made with a homemade Oreo crust, filled with a delicious mint chocolate chip filling and topped with a creamy whipped peppermint topping.
If you love mint chocolate chip ice cream or any kind of minty desserts then you’re going to love this creamy No-Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie made with just a few simple ingredients including an easy homemade no-bake Oreo crust that’s super easy to make for a minty dessert everyone will love!
No-Bake pies are my go-to dessert. I just love them! They’re super easy to whip up anytime I need a quick dessert plus everyone always loves them! My go-to is usually my No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie which is seriously the best peanut butter pie! If you’re a peanut butter lover you have to make it! Just be warned that once you do it’s hard to stop eating it! I’m totally guilty for being one of those people that constantly picks at a pie that’s in the refrigerator. Every time I open the door I can’t help to sneak a bite or two. Before I know it half the pie is gone! It’s the same with this Mint Chocolate Chip Pie! I love minty desserts especially mint chocolate chip ice cream and this time of year I have a weakness for Shamrock Shakes. I’ve been a good girl and only had one this year. I might need to treat myself and have one on St. Patty’s Day! They’re so good!
This No-Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie is great for St. Patty’s Day or anytime you’re looking for a minty treat. It’s even topped with a minty whipped topping that also has a hint of minty goodness in it. You could totally skip adding the peppermint into the whipped cream if you wanted to, it’s totally up to you. I just add a little splash for a hint of it in the whipped topping. This creamy pie combined with the chocolate chips and delicious Oreo crust this is one tasty mint chocolate dessert anyone will love!
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4-5 drops green food coloring
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Peppermint Whipped Topping
- ½ pint heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Dash of peppermint extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, optional
- 2 tablespoons crushed oreos, optional
- Crush Oreos in a food processor or place in a large resealable bag and crush using a rolling pin or mallet.
- Pour crumbs in a medium bowl and mix with butter until combined.
- Spread mixture evenly on the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie dish.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add heavy cream and beat on high until it thickens and soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed and stir in sugar and peppermint extract until combined.
- Add in 4-5 drops of food coloring and stir until blended.
- Gently stir chocolate chips into mixture by hand until blended..
- Pour mixture evenly prepared crust and refrigerate for 3-4 hours preferably overnight until set.
- Before serving pour heavy cream in a medium bowl and mix on high until soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed and stir in sugar and extract until combined.
- Spread topping on top of pie.
- Sprinkle additional chocolate chips and/or crushed Oreos on top.