Whether you’re new to Thrive Market or already a member you’ll want to check out our latest video on some of our favorite finds from Thrive Market!
I L-O-V-E Thrive Market! If you’ve never heard of Thrive Market before then you’ll want to check them out. Once you do you’ll be hooked like I am! Thrive Market features natural and organic products that is shipped to your door in just a few days! Who doesn’t love getting packages? I love coming home and seeing a package at my doorstep filled with goodies. Thrive Market has everything from snacks, natural household products, organic and natural cooking products, you name it! They even have great stuff for your furry friends too!
I love that I don’t have to go running all over to find these products, many of which I can’t even find at my local stores. What I love even more is the prices at Thrive Market are significantly cheaper! You’re going to find Thrive Market 25-50% cheaper for awesome natural and organic products. It’s insane how crazy good their prices are! You can’t beat it!
My family has transitioned to mostly organic and natural products and I thank Thrive Market for making it affordable for my family to do so. If you’ve always thought purchasing natural or organic was more expensive it’s not. I have been able to purchase so many products on Thrive Market that are just as affordable as conventional products.
I definitely encourage you to check out Thrive Market and give them a try! If you’re new to Thrive Market their offering Mother Thyme readers 25% off your first order + free shipping! That’s amazing! You’re going to get 25% off already discounted prices! It’s a deal I wouldn’t be able to give up!
Ready to shop? Click HERE to get your 25% off + free shipping!
So how does Thrive Market work?
Once you sign up for Thrive Market and take advantage of the 25% off plus free shipping you’ll start a free 30-day trial membership. Before your trial membership is up you can cancel anytime. After the 30 day trial membership if you want to continue purchasing healthy products for your family at 25-50% off you’ll become a member of Thrive Market for only $59.95 a year. When you join not only do you get to take advantage of amazing savings on the best products but you’re also sponsoring a free membership for a low-income family which is so awesome! It’s a win-win for everyone! And you’re membership pays for itself pretty much after you’re first order, you’ve already saved as much as what the membership costs! I think it’s totally worth the cost. $59.95 a year is about $5.00 a month when you average it out over 12 months. That’s less than a gourmet cup of coffee. I don’t know many memberships that are that cheap!
You have nothing to lose and so many amazing products to gain! Think about some of the products you use and how much they cost or just think about the time you spend running to different stores? It adds up. With Thrive Market you can order your favorite healthy products with just a few clicks and have it delivered to your doorstep! It’s so quick and easy and saves so much time!
Thrive Market also has an amazing app that you can download to view products, place orders, check status of already placed orders. My favorite feature is the shopping list so I can add products that I want to get to the list.
Thrive Market has a great website and blog filled with lots of healthy ideas for your family. I don’t think a day goes by that I’m not on their website or app.
Here is a list of a few of my favorite finds this month from Thrive Market!
- Thrive Market Organic Creamy Almond Butter – I love this with just a spoon and a banana or stay tuned to Mother Thyme for a great recipe with this!
- Thrive Market Organic Raw Honey – A delicious natural sweetener that has great health benefits too!
- Thrive Market Organic Coconut Aminos – A great alternative to soy sauce! One of my favorites!
- Thrive Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – Not only great for cooking but great for your skin and hair too!
- Thrive Market Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Great for cooking, dressings, you name it! Plus the bottle is pretty too!
- Barbaras Original Cheese Puffs – My kids love these! It’s a great alternative to Cheetos!
- Epic Honest Harvest Trail Mix – Great grab and go snack!
- GimMe Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks – Great for grab and go and the packaging is cute too!
- Simply Organic Peppermint Flavoring – Add a few drops to your morning chocolate protein smoothie!
- La Tourangelle Avocado Oil – A pantry must-have! A great alternative to evoo or coconut oil. I’m loving it to make homemade mayo! It’s also great on salads too!
- Earthrise Spirulina Powder – I add just a little to smoothies for amazing health benefits!
- Bob’s Red Mill Arrowroot Starch/Flour – An excellent replacement for cornstarch
- Bob’s Red Mill Tapicoa Flour – An excellent gluten-free option! Stay tuned to Mother Thyme for a great recipe with this!
- Spectrum Organic Ground Flax Seed – Filled with omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. Great for making protein bites and adding to smoothies!
If you’re already a member of Thrive Market I’d love to hear from you! Comment below and let us know what are some of your favorite products from Thrive Market. If you’re new to Thrive Market make sure you click HERE to take advantage of the 25% off + FREE SHIPPING! This is one deal you can’t find everywhere so don’t let this deal pass you by!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links with Thrive Market. Thrive Market did not compensate me nor sponsor me for this post. I am a paying member of Thrive Market and have paid for all the products myself. All opinions are 100% my own.