Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie watch out, there is a new smoothie in town.
I make smoothies everyday. I am always coming up with new concoctions for my kids and I to enjoy. From fruit smoothies to green smoothies I can’t get enough of them. This low fat cookies and cream smoothie was inspired after a recent stop at our local ice cream shop. I have weakness for all things cookies and cream; especially those cookies and cream blizzards.
This smoothie is rich and creamy with little chunks of chocolate cookie pieces mixed in. It reminds me of one of those blizzards expect in a smoothie version. You wouldn’t think you were drinking a low fat smoothie while enjoying one of these.
Print I like to use a pouch of the 100 calorie package cookies. To keep the cookies from breaking up to much you want to slowly pulse them into the smoothie just a couple times so they keep their texture. Pour into glass and enjoy. The result is pure bliss.
Low Fat Cookies and Cream Smoothie
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup skim or low fat milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 pouch Keebler Mini Fudge Stripes Dark Chocolate 100 Calorie Right Bites or similar
- Pinch of sugar or sugar substitute like Splenda (optional)
- Combine yogurt, milk and ice in blender and blend until creamy. On low setting slowly pulse in cookies until just crumbled or until desired. Stir in sugar.
- Pour into large glass and serve.
- Calories: Approximately 255 calories
- Fat: Approximately 4 grams of fat