Fun and easy Funfetti Blossoms are soft and buttery, topped with a chocolatey kiss. A fun treat for any celebration!
I am throwing a party on MT today. Who’s ready to celebrate?
One thing I love about food blogging aside from talking about food all the time is that I get to meet some fantastic people. And although I am a busy mom that doesn’t have much time to spend on social media making connections with other bloggers, I still have been fortunate to get to know a few bloggers that I truly adore. My good friend Dorothy who is the crazy talented voice behind the wildly popular blog Crazy for Crust has been a close blogging buddy of mine for a few years now. Her mouthwatering sweets inspire me. The ideas she comes up with are brilliant. If you are looking for some sweet treats that will rock your world you need to check out her blog, it is ah-mazing.
Crazy for Crust is turning 3! To celebrate I created these fun and easy Funfetti Blossoms. They remind me of some of the yummy treats Dorothy has featured on Crazy for Crust like these Funfetti Gooey Bars that I still dream about at night.
These Funfetti Blossoms are a fusion of a soft and buttery funfetti cookie and everyones favorite peanut butter blossom minus the peanut butter then topped with a chocolatey kiss. A fun treat to make for any celebration. And since sprinkles make any treat more festive, you can switch out the colored sprinkles to match the occasion.
What is a celebration without gifts? To celebrate, a bunch of Dorothy’s best blogging buddies have joined forces to bring you this awesome giveaway for a Kindle Fire HD plus a $20.00 Amazon Gift Card!
The Prize: One 7″ Kindle Fire HD (16GB) and a $20 Gift Card to Amazon.com!
Details about the Kindle Fire HD:
- 1280×800 HD display with polarizing filter and anti-glare technology for rich color and deep contrast from any viewing angle
- Exclusive Dolby audio and dual-driver stereo speakers for immersive, virtual surround sound
- World’s first tablet with dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi for over 35% faster downloads and streaming
- High performance 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor with Imagination PowerVR 3D graphics core for fast and fluid performance
- Over 23 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games such as Facebook, Netflix,Twitter, HBO GO, Pandora, and Angry Birds Space
- Integrated support for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more, as well as Exchange calendar, contacts, and email
- Front-facing HD camera for taking photos or making video calls using Skype, Facebook, and other apps
- Free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Kindle FreeTime — a free, personalized tablet experience just for kids on the Kindle Fire HD. Set daily screen limits, and give access to appropriate content for each child
- Kindle FreeTime Unlimited — just for kids. Unlimited access to books, games, apps, movies and TV shows.
- What’s in the box: a 16GB Kindle Fire HD with 7″ screen and a USB cable to connect it to your computer.
We’re also throwing in a $20 gift card so you can buy your first few books!
How to enter:
Enter via the rafflecopter form below. Sometimes the form takes a few minutes to load. You will need to login to the rafflecopter form using either Facebook or your email address. Be sure to use an email address you check often, as that is how you will be notified if you win.
Open to U.S. residents only. You must be 18 years or older to enter. Giveaway runs through October 4, 2013. Winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the end of the giveaway and has 48 hours to respond to said email or a new winner will be chosen.
What you need
All purpose flour
Step one: Using an electric mixer cream butter and sugar.
Step two: Mix in egg and vanilla.
Step three: In a medium bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
Step four: Gradually add in flour mixture into wet ingredients until combined.
Step five: Fold in some of the sprinkles.
Step six: Roll dough into tablespoon size balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 9-10 minutes.
Step seven: Cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes then with a spatula transfer to a wire rack. Carefully press a chocolate kiss into the center of the cookie. Let cool completely on wire rack.