- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 5 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 14.5oz cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 8 small lemons)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- Whipped topping
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Coat bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix crushed graham crackers, butter and sugar until combined.
- Pour mixture into pie dish and press mixture evenly over bottom and sides of dish.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool before adding filling.
- In a large bowl mix together sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Pour mixture in to cooled crust.
- Bake for about 9 minutes until pinhole bubbles begin to form.
- Cool completely.
- Once cool refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with whip cream and lemon slices.
- Pour heavy cream and sugar in a medium bowl and using an electric mixer beat on high until soft peaks form and mixture is whipped.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve or spread on pie.