Skip the pizza shop and make these super easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks loaded with lots of melted cheese at home! Great as an appetizer and for dunking in warm pizza sauce or marinara!
I have a weakness for cheesy garlic bread. Garlic knots, garlic bread, garlic sticks, just about anything that contains garlic and bread is right up my alley. Honestly on pizza night I prefer cheesy garlic bread over pizza. There’s just something about buttery garlic bread topped with lots of yummy melted cheese. I love it alone or sometimes with warm marinara sauce for dunking.
With the kiddos home for the summer I’ve got to have things on hand to whip up since they are like eating machines. It seems like every hour they need something to nibble on. One thing they absolutely love are these easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks. They’re super easy to make with just a handful of ingredients that I can whip up whenever the craving hits.
My kids love Little Caesars, or as my daughter calls it Little Chesters Italian Cheesy Bread and honestly so do I. The good thing is that it’s a little out of the way from where we live so we don’t get it often but when we do it’s garlic cheesy bread goodness!
These Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks is loaded with garlic and lots of cheese that can be made right at home in a matter of minutes. It makes a great meal with a side of warm pizza sauce or marinara and a salad or serve as an appetizer! With just a few simple ingredients you can easily keep on hand you can whip up these yummy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks in no time!
Tips for the best cheesy garlic breadsticks
- Use 1 13.8 oz. tube of refrigerated pizza crust like Pillsbury or a store brand. You can find this in the refrigerated section usually near the crescent rolls.
- When you open the crust just unfold it and gently fix the side to make it a rectangle but keep it in it’s original shape as best as you can. No need to roll or stretch it out.
- Don’t over bake it. Keep an eye on it and check it ever 5 minutes or so to make sure the cheese don’t burn.
- Keep a tube of pizza crust and some shredded Italian-style cheese on hand so you can whip this up anytime!
- It’s best served fresh and warm out of the oven.
- Serve with a warm marinara or pizza sauce of your choice.