New Whole30 Bundle
Hey friends! Happy New Year! It’s been wayyyy to long since my last blog post! I’ve been busy working on an exciting new recipe bundle for 5 Dinners in 1 Hour!
As many of you know I do a lot with 5 Dinners in 1 Hour! Not only am I a weekly prepper on their Facebook page showing you how to easily prep 5 Dinners in 1 Hour but I do a lot behind the scenes too creating recipes, shooting photos, etc… I just love 5 Dinners in 1 Hour! I was actually a member first before I even started working with them.
If you are looking to make meal planning a priority in 2019 and you have not checked out 5 Dinners in 1 Hour yet you have to do it today! With 5 Dinners in 1 Hour you get:
- Choose from a variety of plans such as classic, clean eating, combo, lunch plans
- They have a ton of bundles and add ons
- Step by step directions on how to prep each meal ahead of time
- Step by step directions on how to cook the meal
- All the meals are super easy and so yummy!
- A printable shopping list
- You can customize the serving size
- You can create a custom menu or you the menus already created for you
- You have access to a portal to add in your recipes and then create a grocery shopping list
- The recipes on the plans rotate MONTHLY so you always have a variety
- You can favorite recipes that you want to keep
- It’s super affordable
- You only mess your kitchen once and have meals ready to go for the week
- The list can go on and on
Seriously you guys, if you have not tried this plan I encourage you to do so! They have a sample plan for only $2 that gives you a recipes from both the classic and clean eating menu to try! Or you can jump right in like I did and do the combo plan so you have access to a ton of recipes and you get new ones monthly!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE PLANS OR TO TRY A SAMPLE MENU
What I’m also excited about is their new Whole30 bundle that I help create! This bundle is available to members and non-members, meaning you can purchase this bundle even if you don’t want to sign up for a plan. You get a set amount of recipes but still have access to the portal to add in any of the Whole30 recipes into your own shopping list that is created for you! It’s so cool!
Better yet, today is the last day to grab this Whole30 for only $19! So grab it before the price goes up tomorrow!
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE WHOLE30 BUNDLE
- 30 Whole30 recipes
- Access to the 5 Dinners 1 Hour portal to create your own customized menu and shopping list
- A printable list of easy grab and go snacks
Even if you don’t plan on doing Whole30 but want easy and delicious whole food/clean eating meals to kick off the new year than you want to try this easy and yummy bundle or recipes!
You can find out more about this bundle or any of the amazing plans HERE.
Some of my favorite recipes from the Whole30 bundle include
- Curried Tuna Salad – you could do chicken too. This is great for dinner or lunch. I prepped this live!
- Roasted Chicken Sausage and Veggies
- Salisbury Steak Meatballs
- Turkey Meatballs and Marinara
- Maple Balsamic Pork Chops
- Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Almond Crusted Salmon
- Cranberry Rosemary Chicken
…just to name a few, or 8. But you get 30 recipes total in this bundle. 30! So that’s a new recipe each day! Not only that you get a customized shopping list.
It’s so easy! I can’t wait for you guys to check it out and see all the recipes in store but hurry and grab it before the price goes up! This bundle is only available for a limited time to so grab it before it’s gone!
And make sure you join me for Meal Prep Monday on the 5 Dinners 1 Hour Facebook page!
Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting today! Make sure you stay connected with me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram! I have lots of new things coming your way in 2019, so stay tuned!
This post includes affiliate links! Thanks for supporting brands I love!