Roasted Zucchini with Garlic Aioli
- 2 small zucchini (1–1 1/2 pound total zucchini)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or garlic infused olive oil)
- 1/2 tsp Everyday Herb Seasoning
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or shredded Italian-style cheese)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2–3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Slice zucchini about 1/4 inch thick and place in a large bowl.
- Toss with olive oil, seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Spread zucchini on baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until zucchini are tender.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt before serving.
- While zucchini are roasting, mix mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl until combined. If desired add an additional teaspoon of lemon juice. Set aside or chill until ready to use.
- To serve, add roasted zucchini to serving bowl or plate and add garlic aioli on the side for dipping.