Have a kool summer with these cool summer tags!
Happy Summer friends! My kiddos are still in school! Can you believe it? Their last day of school is tomorrow, and boy they can’t wait and neither can I! I can’t believe they are done with third grade! This year flew by, although I feel like I say that every year!
My kids birthday is in the summer but I like to send in treats with the kids so they can celebrate their birthday at school as well. I know in a few years they won’t care about doing it, so I’m soaking in every year that they still want mommy to send in cupcakes to class.
Along with some treats for the class they like to give little treats to their friends as well! This year I made these cute little treat bags filled with a few Kool Aid Freezer Pops and a packet of Kool Aid attached with these adorable tags. What a cute little giftie for the kiddos isn’t it?
I used Kool Aid Freezer Pops, but of course you could use any kind. These tags are not just for kids, but a fun little giftie for a neighbor, friend, nieces, nephews, grandkids, you name it. And you don’t even have to do what I did.
- Use a container of Kool Aid. How cute if you could snag a container of the Summer Blast Kool Aid. Wrap with some ribbon and this tag for a fun little summer treat.
- Attach these tags to entire box of the Kool Aid freezer pops.
- Attach a tag to a box of Kool Aid to go packets.
- Use for school and on the back write your name and email address to schedule summer playdates!
- Grab cello bags (you can find at any craft store, Dollar Tree, Target, Walmart…) fill with a few freezer pops and a packet of Kool Aid.
There are so many options to have fun with!
A little secret I do with my Kool Aid packets is instead of sugar I sweetened the packets with Stevia. I use the Now Stevia which I get on Amazon. I use this Stevia in my coffee, tea, iced lemon water! It’s my fave!
I hope you have fun with these tags too! If you use them, let me know! Post a picture on Instagram and tag me! I’d love to see how you use these tags!
Just download, print on cardstock and cut on the dotted line. Easy peasy my friends! Enjoy!
THIS POST CONTAINS AMAZON AFFILIATE LINKS. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY SITE! 🙂