Deck your frames, walls, and shelves with this collection of free printables that you just need to download, print then frame, easy peasy!
Hello January and hello winter printables!
I am so excited to launch a collection of FREE, yes FREE monthly printables collection! You just need to grab some frames that you may already have, or you can pick some up at the craft store, thrift store, or the dollar store. Once you have your frames, simply download the printables, and pop in the frames. Easy peasy my friends! Or get crafty and have fun with these printables to use in fun craft projects! You do you!
Years ago I owned a little printable shop on Etsy, and even sold them at local craft shows. I always had this motto if you had a few frames, you can easily decorate seasonally with them by just simply changing out the picture. With just a easy switch of a picture in a frame can totally change the way a shelf, or wall look for the season.
Each month I will be sharing a collection of printables! Here is what will be coming up this year!
- February – Valentine’s Day
- March – Spring and St. Patrick’s Day and Easter
- April – Easter and Spring
- May – Early summer
- June – Patriotic
- July – Hello summer
- August – Let’s get ready for fall!
- September – Bring on fall!
- October – Halloween
- November – Thanksgiving and Christmas
- December – Christmas and giftie Christmas printables
I’m super excited, are you?
You can simply swap on the printables each month if you’d like, and I will be sharing some fun craft ideas with the printables too.
The best part is it’s FREE!
To get the printables simply click below to download to your computer. The collection is all in one file. You can print them all or pick the ones you like.
There are several styles and options for each style. This collection includes
- Winter Blend Hot Cocoa – Chalkboard background or white background with black font.
- Silver White Winters that melt into springs – 3 color options
- Snowflake – 2 options with the word WINTER and 1 option with no wording
- Walking in a winter wonderland
- Hello Winter printable
I love how all these coordinate so you can group them together or use around your home.
Here are some things to note
- They are all sized to 8×10 but you can easily adjust your print settings to 5×7 if you want it smaller.
- Make sure you set your print settings to ACTUAL SIZE so it prints 8×10. If you don’t you printer may shrink it slightly depending on the make and model of your printer. Mine does, so I like to point that out so you don’t waste ink.
- Speaking of ink, if you prefer you could print these at your local print shop as well!
- You can print on regular paper or cardstock, whatever you prefer to use.
- If you print on 8 1/2 x 11 paper like I do, I don’t add cut lines. The reason is in case you would like to use the image for something else I don’t want a cut line to interfere. To cut the image to fit your frame simply use the glass from the frame to cut around the printable then pop it in the frame. Easy peasy!
- These are great for scrolls too! If you like the scroll printables I’ve shared in the past you can definitely use these for scrolls!
If you use these printables I’d love to see! Make sure you snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @motherthyme!
I hope you enjoy the JANUARY 2022 WINTER PRINTABLES.