Deck your frames for Valentine’s Day with these printables. Simply download, print, then frame! Easy peasy!
Love is in the air with the Valentine’s Day printable collection available to you for free! There are printables and tags included in this collection! What’s not to love about that?!
Once you download the collection you can print all of them or choose the ones you would like to print. You can print on your home printer using 8 1/2 x 11 paper or card stock then trim to fit into the frame.
Most of these prints are sized for 8×10, 10×8 and even 5×7. I don’t include cut lines on those in case you would love to use it for something else! You can either pop it in a frame for easy peasy decorating, make a scroll, or have fun and use it in a craft! The possibilities are endless!
This collection also includes these beautiful tags that you can download, print, then cut to add to your Valentine’s Day chocolates, flowers or gift.
Click HERE if you missed the January collection and remember I will be releasing a NEW collection every month!
If you don’t have access to a printer, no worries! You can have them printed at your local print shop like Staples, Office Max or Kinkos! I often have prints printed at Kinkos. I just email the file or selected printed to them and they have them ready for me. Contact your local Kinkos and they’ll give you the email address to send the file to.
Here are some things to note
- They are sized for 8×10 without cut lines. You can print these on 8 1/2 x 11 paper and cut them down to fit an 8×10 frame.
- The 5×7 prints do have a cut line.
- Make sure you set your print settings to ACTUAL SIZE. If you don’t you printer may shrink it slightly depending on the make and model of your printer. Mine does, so I like to point that out so you don’t waste ink.
- Speaking of ink, if you prefer you could print these at your local print shop as well!
- You can print on regular paper or cardstock, whatever you prefer to use.
- If you print on 8 1/2 x 11 paper like I do, I don’t add cut lines on the 8×10 prints. The reason is in case you would like to use the image for something else I don’t want a cut line to interfere. To cut the image to fit your frame simply use the glass from the frame to cut around the printable then pop it in the frame. Easy peasy!
- These are great for scrolls too! If you like the scroll printables I’ve shared in the past you can definitely use these for scrolls!
If you use these printables I’d love to see! Make sure you snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @motherthyme!
I hope you enjoy these printables. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. I’d be happy to help!