If you love s’mores you are going to love this Peeps S’mores Dip! So fun and festive for Easter!
5-Ingredient Peeps S’mores Dip
If you love s’mores you are going to love this fun and festive Peeps S’mores Dip!
- 1 bag (about 2 cups) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (regular semi-sweet chocolate chips work fine too)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 count peeps
- graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl for 30-45 seconds until warm.
- Pour chocolate chips in a 9-inch pie dish.
- Pour warm heavy whipping cream on top.
- Place mixture on the center rack in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir until creamy.
- Place Peeps on top.
- Return to oven for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with graham crackers