No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar
Get ready to dive into these yummy No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar! They are easy and delicious!
Who doesn’t love desserts in a jar? They are fun to eat, portable, and great for portion control too!
These easy No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar is a dessert I love to make again and again. They are a great little treat to have in the refrigerator for an easy dessert, take on a picnic, or make a bunch for a party!
What makes these tasty little cheesecake jars even better is that they are customizable too! Once I make the cheesecake filling, I can top them with anything I want.
Here are a few of my favorite toppings
- Blueberry pie filling
- Strawberry pie filling
- Cherry pie filling
- Apple pie filling – so good for fall!
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips – It taste like cannoli filling!
- Chopped Reese’s
- Chopped Andes Mint
- Chopped pecans and drizzled with caramel – yum!
- Add a few drops of pure peppermint extract into the cheesecake filling for Peppermint Cheesecake – so good for Christmas
- Add a few drops of pure strawberry extract into cheesecake filling – yum!
- Lemon curd
- Crushed Oreos
The list can go on and on! The possibilities are endless!
Not only are these tasty treats so good, they are so easy to make too! With just a few ingredients, I can whip these up in no time! Easy peasy!
Lower carb option
These can easily be adapted to be lower carb. Simply swap out the graham cracker crust for a almond crust, mixing almond flour with melted butter and a little sugar alternative and press into the bottom of the jars.
For the filling simply swap out the sugar for a sugar alternative and use a extract like peppermint, strawberry, almond to give it additional flavor. Skip the toppings and add additional whip cream for a lower carb treat!
Watch how I make them here!Print
No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- 6 pint size jars
- 1 sleeve (about 9 whole) graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1–2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1-2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1–2 cups blueberry pie filling (or any flavor you’d like)
- Crush graham crackers using a food processor or place in a storage bag and crush with mallet or rolling pin.
- Place crushed graham crackers in bowl and mix in melted butter and sugar. Divide mixture into the bottom of each jar.
- Using the whisk attachment on a mixer whip up heavy whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer whipped cream to a bowl and chill while blending cheese cheese mixture. Blend cream cheese in mixture until creamy.
- Add in vanilla extract, lemon zest and sugar. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add to piping bag and pipe cheesecake filling into each jar, or spoon filling into each jar. Top with pie filling and refrigerate for a few hours or until ready to serve.