Eat smart with these easy and delicious MorningStar Farms Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers topped with leafy greens, sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese on a bakery ciabatta roll.
I love a good burger.
Load it up with fresh greens, cheese and tomatoes on a bakery style bun, and I’m in burger heaven.
Gourmet style burgers are my favorite. With the MorningStar Farms variety of burgers like Spicy Black Bean Burgers, Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Burgers and Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers, I can create a gourmet style veggie burger that is a good source protein right in my own kitchen. They are quick, easy and so tasty! I love to pop these burgers on my panini, to create a delicious and healthy meal for my family. They can even be prepared right on the grill!
MorningStar Farms Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers are absolutely delicious! They are bursting with flavor that taste like they just came from a gourmet deli. They are perfect for a summer picnic outdoors along with fresh fruit and a big leafy salad tossed simply with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a healthy meal.
My favorite way to serve these burgers is on a ciabatta roll topped with a variety of greens like a spring mix, sun dried tomatoes, feta cheese and a simple garlic and dill aioli. Don’t want the roll? Try this in a salad. Simply slice a cooked burgers and toss it with the spring mix, tomatoes, feta and aioli for a tasty meal. MorningStar Farms makes it easy to eat smart, whether you go meatless every day, or every now and then.
The MorningStar Farms Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Burgers and Spicy Black Bean Burgers are new favorites of mine too. I made these with the same toppings, as the Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers and they are so good! I made both of these for my mom and I for lunch recently, and she couldn’t stop raving about them. She is always looking for new ways to eat smart, and she can’t wait to make these again at home.
With MorningStar Farms, you can a variety of delicious meals that are good for you! Visit MorningStar Farms website for more information including more recipes ideas, and a list of all their delicious products.
MorningStar Farms is giving away a $100.00 Visa gift card to one lucky Mother Thyme reader! For your chance to win, comment on this post telling us what MorningStar Farms product you want to try.
- 1 box (4 patties) MorningStar Farms Chickpea Burgers
- 1/2 cup Spring lettuce mix or your favorite green mix
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare burgers as desired based on package instructions.
- Spread ciabatta roll with aioli. Add burger and top with spring mix, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese.
- In a small bowl mix, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, dill and salt and pepper until blended. While stirring, stream in olive oil until combined.
- Cover until ready to serve.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/28-8/31/2014.
Be sure to visit the MorningStar Farms brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Nothing beats homemade muffins! These classic Blueberry Muffins are perfect with just the right balance of sweetness. Enjoy some today and freeze the rest for later!
I’m freaking out a little.
The twins turn 4 tomorrow! I can’t believe my babies are turning 4!
They are also leaving the nest soon and starting preschool in the fall. It is starting to hit me that my babies are growing up. Since they were born it has been just me and the kids all day while Mr. Mother Thyme was at work. It is going to be such an adjustment when they go off to preschool. It’s only 2 1/2 hours a day, but I am a little sad to see them leave.
I am already preparing myself for them going off to school. It’s important to me that they start their day with a yummy breakfast. One of their favorites are muffins. I am always baking muffins. They are easy to make, and ready in 20 minutes. Nothing beats a warm muffin fresh out of the oven. Spread a little butter on top and it’s a little bite of heaven.
I usually make a dozen muffins, serve half and freeze the rest. They are great to have on hand for busy mornings and when the kiddos head off to preschool. They thaw quickly and I will pop them in the microwave for a few seconds to warm them up. They taste just as fresh as when I baked them.
Blueberry Muffins are a classic. I can’t believe in three years of blogging I haven’t posted my Blueberry Muffin recipe. They are so quick and easy to make. I love to top them simply with some turbinado sugar before baking. These are delicious muffins with just the right amount of sweetness. Once you give these a try, they will quickly become a new favorite of yours!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cool
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl mix milk, sugar, melted butter, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly among muffins cups. Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and tester inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
S’mores Bark is everything you love about S’mores all mixed into one tasty summertime treat. No campfire needed!
My love for Dove® Dark Chocolate goes way back.
Dove® Dark Chocolate is Mr. Mother Thyme’s favorite. If I ever need to score brownie points with him, I just need to give him a bag of Dove® Dark Chocolate and he’s a happy hubby.
When I make candy goodie bags or jars for the holidays I love to include Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each individually wrapped piece of rich chocolate is a little bite of heaven.
We spend many weekends during the summer camping. My kids love when Mr. Mother Thyme gets a campfire going so they can start toasting marshmallows and making S’mores!
Toasted Marshmallows + Dove® Dark Chocolates + Keebler Graham Crackers = One irresistible S’more!
No campfire? No problem! You can easily make S’mores right in your oven. Simply preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line your desired amount of Keebler Honey Grahams on a parchment lined baking sheet. Top each graham with 2 pieces of unwrapped Dove® Dark Chocolates and a large marshmallow cut in half. Bake for about 4-5 minutes until marshmallows begin to puff. Remove from oven and carefully top with remaining Keebler Honey Graham and gently press down. Allow to cool for a few minutes and dig in!
If you want to enjoy S’mores without messy hands, try S’mores Bark. It’s easy and makes a great treat for all your summer entertaining. Simply melt 2 bags of Dove® Dark Chocolate in your microwave or double boiler. Pour the chocolate on a large parchment lined baking sheet and spread evenly, creating about 8×12 inch rectangle. A silicone liner works best. Warm up marshmallow fluff and dollop it in the chocolate. Using the back of a butter knife swirl the marshmallow fluff into the chocolate. Sprinkle the top with Keebler Honey Grahams pieces. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours until it hardens, then break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
S’mores Bark is a fun way to enjoy a summer favorite, especially when it uses Dove® Dark Chocolates.
- 2 bags (9.5 ounce each) Dove® Dark Chocolate
- 2/3 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 cup Keebler Grahams Honey, broken into small pieces
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Unwrap chocolates and place in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted and creamy.
- Pour chocolate on parchment lined baking sheet and spread evenly making a 8x12 inch rectangle.
- Heat marshmallow fluff in the microwave at 50% power in 10 second intervals until easy to stir. Dollop fluff on top of chocolate. Using the back of butter knife, gently swirl marshmallow fluff in chocolate.
- Sprinkle top with graham cracker pieces.
- Place in the refrigerator for a few hours until harden. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Disclaimer: Compensation was provided by Dove® Dark Chocolate via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Dove® or MomTrends.
Sweet and simple Strawberry Shortcake Waffles topped with fresh whipped cream, or try it with Basil Whipped Cream for a delicious treat!
Well, I never actually went anywhere, but it feels like it has been awhile. I have just been crazy busy. It’s summer, and I am spending most days outdoors with the kiddos. The time I do I have to work, I am working on two big projects. One is with my dear friend Christine from Cook the Story, and I am also getting prepped and ready for a few summer craft shows that I am really excited about for Sugar & Thyme. I’m up at the crack of dawn and before I know it, it’s midnight. Where does the time go?
My kids have been obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake lately. The doll/dvd that is…
I can’t seem to get the theme song out of my head. “Strawberry Shortcake. She’s a very berry…”
If you have kids that watch Strawberry Shortcake you can probably relate, right?
I love Strawberry Shortcake. The dessert that is. It is such a classic summer dessert. I remember when I was a young we would go to the annual church band concert that was held outdoors. They would have a ton of food, games for kids and the one thing I always remember, Strawberry Shortcake. I don’t know why I always think of Strawberry Shortcake when I think of attending those concerts. I can almost envision myself as a little girl standing in line for a Strawberry Shortcake. Sweet homemade biscuits, topped with fresh strawberries and a dollop of whipped cream. Simple and delicious!
Some people like Strawberry Shortcake over pound cake, I actually prefer it with biscuits. I don’t use baking mix often, but the one thing I like it for is biscuits. Instead of making my classic Homemade Waffles recipe and topping that with macerated strawberries and whipped cream, I use baking mix for these waffles. I use the basic baking mix waffle recipe with my twist that makes these waffles crisp on the outside and sweet and fluffy on the inside.
These waffles aren’t complete without whipped cream. I think any kind of waffles and whipped cream go together perfectly. But what really makes this whipped cream special is it is real whipped cream. Nothing from a can or a tube. Nothing against that stuff because I use it in recipes from time to time, but there is nothing tastier then a spoonful of real whipped cream. And for a real treat, simmer the heavy cream in some fresh basil beforehand and let cool before you whip it, and you have amazingly delicious Basil Whipped Cream. Oh. My. Goodness. The hint of the sweet basil with the strawberries. Nothing tastes more like summer then this!
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Large handful fresh basil (about 3/4 cup including stems)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl mix milk, butter, egg, vanilla and sugar until blended.
- Stir in baking mix just until blended.
- Follow instructions of waffle maker to cook waffles.
- Simmer heavy whipping cream and basil in a medium saucepan over low heat for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Remove basil from cream with tongs, and strain into a mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, mix on high until stiff peaks form.
- Dollop on top of waffles.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Pour heavy cream in a mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, mix on high until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sugar
- Dollop on top of waffles.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Grab a spoon and get ready to dive into this creamy Lemon Mousse. It is so easy to whip up and is great topped with berries and crumbled Walkers Shortbread cookies.
4th of July. Time for picnics, parades and fireworks.
Celebrate this 4th of July with this festive red, white and blue Lemon Mousse Berry Parfaits. You can easily make this in a large trifle serving bowl, or I like to make them in individual mason jars. Making them in mason jars, you can keep them covered and refrigerated until ready to serve. If you are heading to a picnic, they’ll stay cool in the cooler until you are ready to take them out. Using mason jars make them easy, portable desserts.
If you are entertaining, a fun way to serve dessert to your guests is fill up a large metal bucket with ice, and place the mason jars in the ice to keep cool. Everyone can grab a mason jar when they are ready to enjoy this yummy dessert.
This Lemon Mousse is super easy to make. Simply mix cream cheese, condensed milk, fresh lemon juice and lemon zest together until creamy. Fold in some whipped cream, cover and chill for about 30 minutes before assembling.
Once you have the base of this dessert made, you are ready to assemble. You can use whatever you have on hand to customize these parfaits. I like to use crushed Walkers Shortbread cookies, strawberries and blueberries. Lemon with shortbread is a great combination. The fresh berries add another delicious layer for a simple a refreshing summertime dessert!
- Half pint heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
- Zest from one lemon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4.7 ounce box Walkers Highlander shortbread
- Using an electric mixer, whip heavy cream on high until stiff peaks form. Scoop into a small bowl and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer mix cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and zest until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in whipped cream. Cover and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Mix berries together in a bowl and set aside.
- Place shortbread cookies in a resealable bag and crush using a mallet or rolling pin.
- To assemble, scoop desired amount of lemon mousse in bowl, top with some of the shortbread crumbles then berries. Repeat layer.
- Depending the size of the serving bowl or jars you use, you may need to repeat layers more.
Make tonight takeout night with this simple and delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken.
Who’s hungry for some takeout?
Even though it’s grilling season, I love to use my slow cooker a lot during the summer. From sunrise to sunset, my kiddos want to be outdoors. When I toss dinner in the slow cooker I can enjoy the beautiful day without having to worry about taking time away from being outside to prepare dinner. I simply prep the ingredients and let the slow cooker do the rest of the work. When Mr. Mother Thyme gets home, we can enjoy the evening playing with the kids or even enjoying a dip in the pool.
Thankfully we have air conditioning, but on those hot summer days regardless if you have air conditioning or not, who wants to heat up the oven to cook dinner?
Just the thought of that makes me warm.
When you use the slow cooker, you don’t have to worry about heating up the kitchen or cooking over a hot stove. Stay cool my friends, enjoy the summer and let the slow cooker do the work.
Slow cooking has been on my mind a lot lately. I have been working on an awesome slow cooker project with my friend Christine from Cook the Story that includes many talented food bloggers. I can’t wait to share more details about this with you in a few months.
Takeout inspired meals are one of our favorites. I actually prefer takeout recipes over some of the dishes I get at our local takeout restaurant. This Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken is a dish I have been whipping up for awhile. It is simply cubed chicken breast lightly coated in a flour/cornstarch mixture and cooked on the stove for a few minutes, just until brown. The reason I do this is to make the outside of the chicken a little crispier, however you can totally omit this part and just toss the cubed chicken in the slow cooker without the flour. It won’t have that crispier outside, but I have omitted that step before and I don’t tell much of a difference. Whip up an easy sauce with some common pantry staples, stir it in with the chicken and switch on the slow cooker. This cooks up rather fast, about 4-5 hours on low so this is something you don’t want to have cooking if you are gone all day. Before serving, stir in the cashews, heat up some rice and dinner is served. It’s super easy, so tasty and a meal your family will love.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup whole raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Steamed broccoli for serving (optional)
- Cooked rice for serving
- Add chicken, flour, corn starch, salt and pepper to a large resealable bag. Seal bag, and toss to coat evenly.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for a few minutes per side until it starts to brown.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl mix soy sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, Sriracha and ground ginger until combined.
- Pour over chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4-5 hours until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Stir in cashews and cook for about 20 minutes longer.
- Before serving, garnish with chopped scallions. Serve over rice and with broccoli if desired.
You can omit tossing the chicken in the flour/corn starch mixture if you would like. Just season cubed chicken with salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker. Mix with sauce and cook on low for about 5 hours until thoroughly cooked. Add in cashews 20 minutes before serving. The chicken won't have a crispy outside but it is still very good.
How would you like to have renowned designer Nate Berkus design and remodel your kitchen that incorporates LG Studio appliances? Enter the “My Kitchen Needs Nate” Contest and submit your video telling them why your kitchen needs Nate — read below for more details!
I love my kitchen, but I have been eager to make some changes.
When we bought our home four years ago, I immediately fell in love with the kitchen. The previous owners updated it shortly before we bought it, so it was in great condition.
We have cream color custom cabinetry that I love in contrast with the countertops. Being a smaller kitchen, the lighter cabinetry makes the kitchen feel larger. If you have ever watched any of my cooking videos, you have had a chance to get a peek inside my kitchen.
We bought our home for the beautiful, tranquil setting. I’ll admit, I have had some moments that I just wanted to pack up and buy a new home so I could enjoy some modern updates, but the task of selling and buying a new home is overwhelming.
Lately, Mr. Mother Thyme and I have been going around the house doing some updates. We recently repainted our family room to include painting all the trim white.
What a difference a few coats of paint makes!
Now we are anxious to start the next room…the kitchen!
My design style is simple chic. Having young children, we want our home to be light, inviting and most importantly family friendly. If you want to make updates to your kitchen like me, it doesn’t take a demolition to make it fresh and new. With new LG Studio appliances, canisters, updated rugs, new lighting, new art on the walls and the addition of fresh flowers, easy changes can make a world of difference in your kitchen!
For more of my design ideas, visit my Kitchen Design Ideas Pinterest Board.
LG Studio & Nate Berkus
LG Studio announced its partnership with renowned decorator and product designer Nate Berkus for its high-end LG Studio kitchen line earlier this year. LG Studio chose to partner with Nate as a result of their shared commitment to living with what is well thought out and well designed, without sacrificing personality. His unique skill set complements LG Studio’s plans to continue delivering premium appliances built with sophistication and functional elegance in mind. Timeless sophistication is the signature of the LG Studio Collection, a beautiful complement to the advanced technology that elevates the entire series. As the artistic advisor to the LG Studio Collection, Nate brings his celebrated style to LG’s premium appliances. His sophisticated yet accessible style resonates strongly with homeowners, and he is recognized amongst them as an inspirational expert on kitchen remodeling and design.
LG Studio Signature Kitchen with Nate Berkus
Nate and LG Studio have teamed up to help homeowners create their signature kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of the home, but for many, it’s one of the most difficult rooms to design. His expertise and insight will provide consumers with useful feedback to help them create their most beautiful kitchens. The LG Studio Signature Kitchen with Nate Berkus focuses on a kitchen web series in which Nate responds to kitchen remodeling and design-based questions from his and LG’s social communities in the form of personalized videos, some of which were shot during a live event at the LG Studio Kitchen in Manhattan last week. Nate also filmed five exclusive videos offering insight and expertise on various design trends, including achieving a well-appointed kitchen, summer in the kitchen, layered design, entertaining in the kitchen, and technology in the kitchen. Visit LGStudioKitchen.com to watch Nate in the kitchen sharing his expert design tips and insights!
“My Kitchen Needs Nate” Contest
Beginning June 19 and extending to July 31, consumers are encouraged to enter the “My Kitchen Needs Nate” contest in which the winner will receive a Nate Berkus designed and remodeled kitchen that incorporates LG Studio appliances. Contestants are asked to shoot a video of themselves in their kitchen, noting the personal inspiration point they want Nate to incorporate in his design and why they’re excited about LG Studio’s line of appliances. LG Studio and Nate will choose the winner based on the following criteria: compelling design opportunity, quality of LG Studio appliance-based answer and visibility of kitchen space. Once the renovation is complete, renovation episodes, tip videos and images capturing the renovation will be posted to LGStudioKitchen.com and shared across LG and Nate’s social properties.
Readers may submit video entries at LGStudioKitchen.com for a chance to win a new kitchen renovation, designed by celebrity designer Nate Berkus and furnished with LG Studio appliances.
Does your kitchen need Nate and the LG Studio line of appliances? Send LG Studio a video and tell them all about it. Make sure to include the following:
- You are the star. Make sure you’re in your kitchen and that LG Studio can see a 360° view of it.
- Tell LG Studio your story. Describe for them the design elements that matter most to you. NOTE: They’re going to see a lot of videos, so make it great!
- Tell LG Studio what you love so much about LG Studio appliances
- Enter the My Kitchen Needs Nate contest for a chance to win a new kitchen renovation, designed by celebrity designer Nate Berkus and furnished with LG Studio appliances
LG Studio Product Information
The LG Studio line provides an uncompromising approach to design and function, delivering an enriched cooking experience for today’s home chefs. The full kitchen suite has been designed with seamless integration in mind, highlighting clean lines and delivering a timeless feel that serves as the foundation of a signature kitchen. LG Studio’s bold, sophisticated look complements any personal style, and its innovative, intuitive technology supports kitchen passions or pastimes. From built-in mega-capacity refrigerator-freezers to cooking appliances and dishwashers, LG Studio’s signature style includes premium stainless steel, distinctive door handles and knobs, LCD touch screen control panels, as well as radiant interior LED lighting – all helping to achieve a refined, sophisticated look. LG Studio appliances are among the handful of elements in any kitchen that are of the utmost importance, and Nate Berkus understands this. That’s why he recommends LG Studio as a key ingredient in designing a signature kitchen that reflects homeowners taste as well as lifestyle through the years. Learn more about the LG Studio Collection here.
Thick slices of toasted bread topped with creamy blueberry goat cheese, turkey and drizzled with honey or balsamic vinegar for a simple and delicious Grilled Turkey and Blueberry Goat Cheese Sandwich.
I am hooked on blueberry goat cheese.
As much as I love goat cheese, I have never tried blueberry covered goat cheese until recently.
It was love at first bite.
Since then I have had a stash of it in my refrigerator. It is creamy, sweet, delicious!
I love it simply with crackers or crumbled over a salad.
I usually get it at Trader Joe’s, however TJ’s is about thirty minutes from where I live so I don’t get there often. Thankfully I have found it at my local grocery store so I can always have some of my beloved blueberry goat cheese on hand.
Recently when I was nibbling on some of this goat cheese while making my kiddos turkey sandwiches for lunch I came up with this idea. It is so good! Thick slices of toasted bread topped with creamy blueberry goat cheese, turkey and drizzled with honey or even balsamic vinegar. It’s simple and perfect for a tasty summer lunch!
- 8 slices Texas Toast or French Bread cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound good quality deli sliced turkey breast
- 4 ounces blueberry goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons Honey or balsamic vinegar
- Preheat a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Top the opposite side of bread with a few slices of turkey. Top turkey with goat cheese and drizzle with honey or balsamic vinegar. Top with remaining slice of bread to make a sandwich.
- Place in frying pan and cook for about 4 minutes per side until golden brown.
Trader Joe's Wild Blueberry Vanilla Chèvre was used in this recipe.