- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 31 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 3–4 tablespoons eggnog
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners or spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl whisk eggnog, vegetable oil, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Gradually stir wet ingredients into dry until combined.
- Pour batter about 2/3 full into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until cake tester comes out clean and muffins are firm on top.
- Cool for about 5 minutes in pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl stir confectioners sugar and gradually add milk until mixture is thick yet can run off a spoon easily.
- Dip tops of muffins in glaze and set back on wire rack until set.
- Store in an airtight container.