- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Walkers Shortbread Rounds
- Chocolate Bar or Hazelnut spread
- Strawberry jam (optional)
- Preheat broiler.
- Put a piece of chocolate on top of one shortbread and top with marshmallow. Place on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet under broiler for 2-3 minutes, watching carefully until marshmallow is toasted.
- Remove from oven and carefully top with shortbread and press down.
- Serve immediately.
- Spread strawberry jam or your favorite jam on shortbread before placing on top of marshmallow.
- If using hazelnut spread instead of chocolate, spread on shortbread not going in oven. Place marshmallow on 1 shortbread and toast. Spread hazelnut spread on second shortbread and press down on toasted marshmallow.