Asian Sesame Chopped Chicken Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeeze orange juice
- 1 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced ginger
- 12 ounce bag Dole Chopped Asian Salad Blend
- 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 cup wonton strips
- In a small bowl stir soy sauce, orange juice, brown sugar, garlic powder, sesame oil and ginger.
- Place chicken in a large resealable bag. Pour in marinade, seal and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken,discarding marinade. Cook chicken, stirring frequently browning all sides until chicken is cooked through. Set aside.
- In a small bowl stir soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice, brown sugar, sesame oil and ginger. While stirring, stream in vegetable oil. Set dressing aside.
- Add cooked chicken, salad mix, mandarin oranges, almonds, green onions and cilantro in a large salad bowl. Before serving toss with dressing and wontons.