- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, eggs, melted butter, vanilla and chocolate chips with an electric mixer until combined. Batter will be the consistency of cookie dough.
- Spread mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Bake on center rack for 20-25 minutes until cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.