- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with baking spray and set aside
- Using an electric mixer beat butter and sugar until blended.
- Add in eggs, vanilla and sour cream and continue to mix until combined.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add in dry ingredients into the wet mixture and continue to mix until combined then mix in mashed bananas.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake for on the center rack for 25-30 minutes or until cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool.
cream cheese frosting
- Using an electric mixer mix together butter, cream cheese and until combined.
- Add in confectioners sugar, whipping cream and vanilla extract and mix until creamy.
If frosting is too thin, add in a little more confectioners sugar. If it’s too thick add in a little more heavy whipping cream until desired consistency.