Eggnog Bundt Cake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 8-10 servings 1x
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 ounce box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups regular eggnog
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 3–4 tablespoons eggnog
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with PAM Baking Cooking Spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, pudding mix, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar.
- Add in vegetable oil then eggs one at a time and vanilla extract.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture alternating with eggnog until combined.
- Spread batter in prepared bundt pan and bake on the center rack for 50-55 minutes until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack completely before releasing.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar. Gradually add in eggnog until glaze is not too thick and easily drizzles off a spoon.
- Drizzle glaze over cake.