4 Ingredient Country Style Ribs
- 2 lbs boneless country style ribs
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 tablespoons McCormick Smokehouse Maple Seasoning blend
- 1 cup BBQ or Rib sauce (recommmend Chiavetta's, Jack Daniel's or Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a large resealable bag. Season with salt if desired. Seal bag and mix together until ribs are coated.
- Marinate for a few hours or overnight.
COOK IN OVEN
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place ribs on baking sheet and cover ribs with foil. Bake on center rack for about 2 hours, flipping halfway.
- Brush ribs with BBQ sauce and continue to cook for about 30 minutes – 1 hour flipping and brushing with BBQ sauce halfway until cooked thoroughly and they begin to fall apart. *Cook time varies depending on size and thickness of ribs.
- The last few minutes of cooking increase temperature to broil remove foil cover and broil the ribs until they get crispy on top if desired.
- Place ribs on indirect heat and grill, turning occasionally.
- Once they are getting nice grill marks, lightly brush them with BBQ sauce, flipping and brushing with sauce occasionally until cook thoroughly.