Soft and chewy White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies — enjoy with a tall glass of cold milk!
Who doesn’t love a warm cookie fresh out of the oven? That is how must cookies should be eaten, don’t you think?
If I could eat one cookie everyday it would be these White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies.
Or maybe Chocolate Chip.
These are probably my favorite next to Chocolate Chip Cookies. I love the combination of white chocolate with macadamia nuts, it’s a match made in heaven.
Mr. Mother Thyme and my kiddos love these cookies. They are soft, chewy and great for dunking in a tall glass of cold milk. What makes these little bites of deliciousness so good is I use a box of vanilla instant pudding mix in the batter which makes these cookies even better. I must admit, I am obsessed with using pudding mix in cookies, just try my Pistachio Wedding Cookies or Lemon Wedding Cookies. If you don’t like using pudding mix or don’t have any on hand, no worries just use 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract instead.
Give these yummy cookies a try the next time you have a cookie craving. These may quickly become your new favorite!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 ounce box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, pudding mix, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Using an electric mixer cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg one at a time.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Make 2 tablespoon size balls with dough and place on baking sheet about 1½ inches apart.
- Bake for about 10-11 minutes until bottom and sides begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Cookies will look puffy and will be soft when pulled out of the oven. Once they begin to cool on the baking sheet they will firm up.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.