Looking for a easy and delicious dessert that doesn’t take long to make? Then you’ll want to try this luscious No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie filled with cream cheese, ricotta cheese and mini chocolate chips.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and love is in the air! Sure it’s fun to go out to eat but I actually have more fun celebrating it at home with my husband and kids. Unlike usual weeknight dinners at home for Valentine’s Day I like to create a mood and make it festive and fun. The kids love it! Instead of eating in the kitchen I’ll make it special and we’ll eat in the dining room. I’ll set the mood and decorate it pretty with lots candles, hearts and rose petals. It’s so much fun and sure beats going out dealing with crowded restaurants!
What’s Valentine’s Day without dessert, right? It’s my favorite part of the meal! Chocolate covered strawberries, red velvet, candy, you name it! I’ll have it all! Valentine’s Day just wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without a few sweet treats so I have a few of my favorite Valentine’s Day desserts that I’ll be featuring the next few days that are not only delicious but ridiculously easy to make!
I’m such a fan of no-bake pies. They’re super easy to make and perfect for any occasion. Plus they’re always a hit so why not! This No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie is one of my absolute favorites and I think a great dessert for Valentine’s Day or just about any day for! I have a weakness for a good cannoli! I love them! The best part of the cannoli is of course the rich and creamy filling! Give me a bowl of that and a spoon and I’m a happy mama! I took all that goodness from that irresistible filling and created this easy No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie. I use a store bought pie crust but you could totally make your own with graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar if you prefer. I even included that recipe for that too. Whether you make your own crust or use a store bought one this dessert will take you minutes, that’s right just a few minutes to whip up! Easy peasy my friends! It can’t get any simpler and the end result is total creamy cannoli cream pie perfection!
If you’re Valentine is a cannoli lover then you need to make this No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie deliciousness! Dig in my friends! It doesn’t get better than this!
More no-bake favorites!
- 1 (8 ounce) pacakge cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon orange zest, optional
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 9-inch store bought graham cracker crust
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add in heavy cream and beat on high until it thickens and soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed and mix in ricotta, confectioners sugar, cinnamon and orange zest until blended.
- Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into crust.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or preferably overnight until set.
- Before serving prepare whipped cream topping.
- Pour heavy cream in a medium bowl and mix on high using a whisk attachment until soft peaks form then stir in confectioners sugar.
- Spread on top of set cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
1½ cup graham cracker crumbs, 5 tablespoons butter, 4 tablespoons sugar
Mix ingredients together.
Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray
Press mixture on the bottom and sides of pan.
Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes.
Cool completely before filling.
For best results it is recommended to use regular cream cheese and whole milk ricotta only. Don't use part skim!