No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
A simple recipe for creamy and delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie. It only takes minutes to make with just a few ingredients! If you love peanut butter this is one pie you’ll absolutely love!
My oh my I love this pie! I’ve had this recipe for years thanks to my Mom and her friend Debbie. It’s not only easy but it’s SO GOOD! Like out of this world amazing!
I’ve had tried a lot of peanut butter pies and this one tops the list. With just a few simple ingredients including cream cheese, peanut butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract, cool whip and a store bought pie crust you can whip up this tasty pie in minutes. What I love about this pie is it’s so rich and creamy! If you’re a peanut butter lover like I am this is one pie you have to try!
This recipe calls for cream cheese but don’t worry once you try it you can’t even taste it. It just helps make this delicious pie even creamier. Every time I make this pie I know it will be gone quick. Mr. Mother Thyme says it’s one of the best. And he’s right! It’s rich and creamy without being too heavy.
I like to top this pie with cool whip and drizzle it with chocolate syrup and some peanut butter chips for fun.
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dessert to make this summer (or anytime) that you don’t have to bake then you’ll need to try this!
If you love no-bake desserts as much as I do then don’t miss these other favorites too!
No-Bake Pineapple Pie
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
No-Bake Apple Cider Cheesecake
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 8 ounces frozen cool whip, thawed
- 9– inch store bought chocolate Oreo pie crust
- Chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- Peanut butter chips for garnish (optional)
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy.
- Fold in 1 of the 8-ounce containers of cool whip. Reserve the other container of cool whip for serving.
- Spread mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Chill pie in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving top pie with remaining cool whip.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and peanut butter chips if desired.
Any suggestions on a replacement or recipe for the Oreo pie crust? I cant find it where i live.
Crush up Oreos
use chocolate graham crackers and make your own crust
This has been my go-to pie for friend get togethers! Sooo easy and delicious!