A few weeks ago my friends at Chobani sent me some of their delicious new Chobani Champions yogurt to try. We are huge Chobani yogurt lovers. Our refrigerator is never without Chobani on the shelves.
Not only did I have a blast grabbing a spoon and diving in to a container of this delicious yogurt but I also enjoyed incorporating the yogurt into some delicious recipes.
I love salads. I have a salad for lunch or dinner or sometimes both everyday. I always love coming up with new and delicious salad combinations. It keeps me on track with my nutrition and by having new salads it doesn’t get boring from eating the same old same old salad everyday.
This salad is bursting with orange flavors. It is simple, light and refreshing and the creamy orange vanilla yogurt dressing I created using Chobani Champions Vanilla Yogurt is a perfect compliment to this delicious salad. This is perfect to whip up and enjoy for lunch or makes a perfect dinner salad too.
Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 7 oz. package French Blend Salad Mix (green leaf lettuce, frisee, radicchio and shredded carrots) or any preferred lettuce mix
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken (store bought rotisserie chicken works great)
- 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup almond slivers
- 1/4 cup unsweetened or sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon flax seed (optional)
Creamy Orange Vanilla Yogurt Dressing
- 2 3.5oz (7 oz. total) Chobani Champions Orange Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2–3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large salad bowl toss all salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, orange juice, olive oil onion powder and parsley flakes. Whisk until creamy. Add more orange juice based on desired thickness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss dressing with salad before serving or serve dressing on the side.
The reviews and opinions on this product are my own. I have not been monetarily compensated for my opinions or review.