- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease or line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using electric mixer cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, pumpkin puree and mix until combined.
- In am small bowl mix flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Gradually add into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Spread into baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool pan on wire rack before cutting.