- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 7oz jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8"x8" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease with butter and set aside.
- Add flour, sugar, walnuts and butter to a medium bowl. Using a pastry blender or a fork, combine butter with dry ingredients until mixture is combined. Alternatively, place ingredients in a food processor and pulse a few times until combined.
- Reserve 1 cup of the mixture and press the remaining mixture on the bottom of prepared baking pan to form crust. Press until mixture is firmly in place.
- Spread jam on top of crust and sprinkle with reserved flour mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack completely. Cut into desired size squares.
Adapted from Yumsilicious Bakes originally from All Recipes