These Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders are the ultimate sliders loaded with slices of ham and topped with scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and a creamy dijon spread. Wait until you try these! They are so good!
Boy oh boy do I have a tasty recipe for you today my friends!
These yummy little Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders is one recipe you have to try! They are so good! Trust me!
These tasty breakfast sliders are loaded with slices of ham and topped with scrambled eggs and shredded cheese. The secret to this recipe that takes these breakfast sliders to another level is the creamy dijon sauce. It’s simply softened cream cheese mixed with a little dijon mustard and a pinch of garlic powder. This sauce is spread on each bun and then they are baked until hot and the cheese is melted.
It’s pure goodness!
What else I love about these breakfast sliders is they are topped with a buttery topping made with melted butter and Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning. This seasoning is awesome! It’s literally everything on an everything bagel but they bagel! If you don’t have that seasoning and not near a Trader Joe’s you could just use poppy seeds instead but seriously if you can get your hands on that seasoning get it especially if you love everything bagels!
These delicious breakfast sliders are great for a camping, brunch, tailgating, for a crowd, you name it! I make these for my family and they’ll gobble them right up! Especially Mr. Mother Thyme he says they’re are the bomb!
TIPS FOR THE ULTIMATE BREAKFAST SLIDERS
- Don’t overcook the eggs. When I scramble eggs I cook them on medium heat. When I pour the eggs in the skillet I let them cook until they start setting then I stir with a silicone spatula and keep stirring them until they are just set then I take them off the heat.
- Use thin sliced ham and fold it over on top of each bun.
- Don’t skip the creamy dijon sauce! It’s a must!
- If you can’t find Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Sesame seasoning you can use poppy seeds instead but I totally recommend to get the seasoning if you can!
- Don’t over bake. Bake these for about 15 minutes. Check them and cook for a few minutes longer if needed.
- Use a combination of shredded cheese. I like to use a sharp cheddar mixture but you could definitely mix some cheddar with some shredded mozzarella or even a Mexican blend. Use whatever you have on hand.
- These are a crowd-pleaser so make them for a potluck, brunch, tailgating, camping!
- You can prep these a day ahead time then cover with foil and refrigerate. When ready to make, bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until hot and the cheese is bubbly.
Not only are these delicious for breakfast for how doesn’t love breakfast for dinner? Honestly it’s my kids favorite! They could eat breakfast food for breakfast, lunch and dinner if they could. They’re favorite is my Sunday Waffles. If you love light and fluffy waffles you need to try those! Since school has been out they have been requesting these almost every morning.
I would totally make these for Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders dinner too! We love sliders! Lately we’ve been making some tasty sliders from the 5 Dinners in 1 Hour! The Italian Beef Sliders are my absolute favorite! You can check out how I make these during my live Facebook Meal Prep Monday videos!
These Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders are a must-try! Trust me, once you try them you’ll see why everyone is raving about them!
Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1 package slider buns 12 count
- 12 pieces thin sliced ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or a mixture of shredded cheeses
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning or poppy seeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
Add butter, coconut oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until combined.
Pour egg mixture into preheated skillet. Let mixture sit untouched for a couple minutes until mixture starts to set.
Once mixture starts to set on the bottom, stir egg mixture occasionally until eggs are cooked and scrambled. It's best to cook eggs until just cooked (don't overcook eggs or they dry out).
Remove from heat and set aside.
Place bottom of slider buns in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
Add a piece of ham folded in half on top of each bun.
Add scrambled eggs on top of each piece of ham.
Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, dijon mustard and garlic powder.
Spread cream cheese mixture on the underside of each bun top and place on top of cheese.
Mix butter and Trader Joe's seasoning in a bowl.
Brush butter mixture on top of each bun.
Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
Remove foil and bake for 5-10 minutes longer until hot and cheese is melted and bubbly.
I recommend using a silicone spatula when scrambling eggs.