No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits + Video
Oh my goodness this cheesecake is epic!
I have shared quite a few cheesecake recipes on MT over the past few years but this one my friends might just be my favorite.
What’s not to love about a creamy cheesecake, right? And while I don’t mind on occasion to break out the springform pan to bake a classic cheesecake most of the time this mama is looking to make something that is quick, easy and most importantly delicious.
Just in case you haven’t had a chance to browse around my collection of cheesecake recipes let me introduce you to a few other favorites like No-Bake Apple Cider Cheesecake and No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake. I definitely can’t forget my No-Bake Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake that is out of this world and low carb including the crust! Everyone loves it and I hear from MT readers all the time telling me how much they enjoy it which makes me so happy!
If you are watching calories or carbs these No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits are going to be your new best friend. Made with Neufchatel cream cheese, milk and my secret ingredient – sugar free cheesecake pudding mix which adds a great cheesecake flavor without having to use sugar to sweeten it. I also like to add a little lemon zest too. With just a few simple ingredients you can whip up a delicious cheesecake filling in no time. It’s that simple and so yummy!
And what’s not to say you couldn’t make this into a whole cheesecake. You sure can! Just make your own graham cracker crust, use a store bought graham cracker crust or even try my low carb almond crust.
For this recipe I chose to use blueberry pie filling because it’s pretty amazing however you could use any flavor pie filling like cherry, strawberry or even peach in the summer, you name it. And if you are watching the carbs then I suggest swapping out the pie filling for thawed frozen fruit which still gives you a nice syrupy liquid and soft fruit for a similar texture as the pie filling.
With Valentine’s Day just a few days away, cozy up with your honey and enjoy one of these parfaits or two without the guilt!
Check out my fun little video below to see how quick and easy it is to make these No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits!
Video credit – the fabulous Jen Lucius Photography
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag #motherthyme with the Mother Thyme recipes you make. I love to see what everyone is cooking!Print
No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 -4
- 1 package (8 ounce cream cheese, regular or Neufchatel)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 box (1 ounce Jello sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 can pie filling or 2 cups frozen berries (thawed)
- Cool whip (thawed or whipped topping)
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Add in milk and mix until blended.
- Add in pudding mix and beat on medium-high speed until mixture is thickens and is fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- By hand fold in lemon zest.
- To assemble parfaits, begin by adding a layer of crushed graham crackers in a glass followed by a scoop of cheesecake mixture and then a scoop of pie filling or berries. Repeat layer one or twice depending on size of glass. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving top with a dollop of cool whip.
Makes 2-4 parfaits depending the size of the glass.